Steps in the placement process:
- Receipt of customer inquiry
- Agreement on a precise definition of role and responsibilities including required skill set
- Selection of suitable candidates from our pool or our network, including review of interest, availability, specific qualifications and required soft-skill profile
- Presentation of information about the most suitable candidates, generally within 48 hours of receiving an e-mail inquiry about an assignment
- Submission of bid for services including proposed conditions
- Conference call or in-person visit to introduce candidates selected by customer
- Conclusion of contract with customer, IMS and interim manager
- Start of work or project
- All steps are usually completed within just a few workdays!
- But no matter how fast or flexible the process is, our guiding principle always remains the same: We provide our customers with the very best solutions along with proven quality!
Services provided during the assignment:
- Continuous oversight of the assignment
- Ongoing contact with the contracting parties
- Mutual agreement on substantial deviations to targets and actual deliverables
- Transparent worksheet to document assignment results and provide a basis for final invoicing
- Transparent and efficient!