Interim management is an effective tool to find flexible solutions for a company’s human resources challenges. It provides temporary solutions to companies experiencing shortages of executive managers and specialists. Positioned correctly, interim managers free existing company resources, enabling them to focus on core responsibilities and more pressing issues. This gives companies greater freedom to act and new opportunities to take action. Readily available management expertise can be put to work on a flexible, contractual basis.
Interim management does not replace the permanent workforce or the professional development of existing employees. It temporarily supplements these areas when a specific need for comprehensive expertise and resource management arises within the company.
Today, interim management is often viewed as the results-focused alternative to conventional management consulting. Interim managers have strong conceptual skills AND experience in implementing solutions. Competent ideas AND implementation know-how from a single source.
Interim management always pays off
- when your company has a pressing or short-term need
- for particular problem-solving expertise or
- specific experience and
- personnel costs should be kept variable.
IMS Interim Management Solutions places
- executive managers, specialists and teams at your company who meet your exact requirements
- in order to find successful, long-term solutions to the temporary challenges facing your company.
- Our guiding principle: to quickly respond at short notice without compromising skill, professionalism and quality.
- Our aspiration: to be the market leader in quality and the solutions provider of choice for interim management services.